Subs Code of Conduct
- Be nice
- When we put on our jerseys we represent not just ourselves, but our teammates, sponsors, and cyclists in general. Being a jerk reflects poorly on everyone.
- Be helpful
- If a fellow cyclist is broken down, try to lend a hand. If someone is new to the sport, try to help them learn the ropes.
- Be respectful of motorists
- When motorists get a bad taste from cyclists it can cloud their future judgement. Try to give as much room as you safely can, and refrain from shouting or making obscene gestures.
- Be a good sportsman
- Always strive to do your best, but never put winning above the safety of your fellow racers, resort to tactics that are unsportsmanlike, or conduct yourself in a way that would reflect poorly on yourself, the team, or our sponsors.